Recommendations for the EU in the Arctic: Cocktail and presentation of the results of the JUSTNORTH Horizon 2020 project
The Embassy of Monaco to Belgium and the EU along with the Horizon 2020 JUSTNORTH project hosted a cocktail to present the results of the project.
The Embassy of Monaco to Belgium and the EU as well as the JUSTNORTH project held an engaging and informative presentation and mingle that addressed policy recommendations for the EU to utilize in meeting sustainability challenges and opportunities in the Arctic across various sectors in the region through the EU’s Green Deal and Arctic Policy.
- Opening Remarks with His Excellency Frédéric Labarrère (Ambassador of Monaco to Belgium and the EU)
- Remarks on the European Union in the Arctic with Clara Ganslandt (EU Special Envoy on Arctic Matters – EEAS)
- Life in the Arctic with Pigga Keskitalo (Member of the Finnish Sámi Parliament),
- A presentation of JUSTNORTH with Corine Wood-Donnelly (Uppsala University/Nord University)
- JUSTNORTH’s Policy Recommendations with Adam Stępień (Arctic Center, University of Lapland)
JUSTNORTH is Horizon 2020 project no 869327 funded by the European Union 🇪🇺.