Arctic Futures Symposium: Resilient Arctic Communities
Brussels - /
Due to COVID-19, the 11th annual Arctic Futures Symposium will be held online. Information about the programme and how to take part will be posted soon.
Arctic Futures aims to create discussions and best practice exchanges between Arctic stakeholders with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
This year's symposium will focus on:
- Arctic Challenges
- Arctic Policies of the EU, Arctic states, and Arctic Stakeholders
- Arctic Community Needs and Preparedness
- Pollution, Climate Change and Biodiversity: Challenges and Solutions
- Community Resilience through Empowerment
- A Uniquely Arctic Entrepreneurship and Investment Culture
- The EU's Engagement in the Arctic and Implementing the EU Green Deal
Further details about the format of the symposium and the symposium programme will be published in the coming weeks.
Side events are organised in tandem with the symposium to create and foster connections between Arctic stakeholders and the general public in other ways.
This year the symposium partners plan to hold the 3rd annual Arctic Shorts film evening at BOZAR (conditions permitting). The event will feature the work of several Arctic filmmakers. More information about this event will be posted in the Side Events section of this website as it becomes available.